Packed with potential, this flat section at a quiet cul-de-sac offers the perfect section to build with No Flood Zone, Stormwater and wastewater facilities are on site. Buying a brand-new home these days can be a challenge; whether you’re a first home buyer or savvy residential investor. This section is located in a sought-after neighborhood in the beautiful maraetai. It is situated amongst beautiful homes. This home is immaculately presented and has been beautifully maintained. It offers modern well thought out spaces where all ages and stages can happily co-exist. The Gardens location speaks for themselves, just a hop and a skip to local shops, motorway and the Botanical Gardens. Also, only a short walk away is the Gardens Primary School.
- Step upstairs to the second floor to find three double bedrooms with wardrobes, master with ensuite and a family bathroom.
- Our homes feature open-plan living that flows into family areas and private outdoor areas. They also have designer kitchens and stunning bathrooms, as well as many other advanced features you would expect from a new home.
- Sold as is, where is, this 80sqm property is situated on a private driveway with three and a half bedrooms .
- Our subject property is an immaculately presented home that enjoys a private and tranquil setting within this sought-after pocket.
The entertainer’s deck looks out across established yet easy-care gardens, creating an idyllic setting in which to host family and friends. The double, internal access garage houses the laundry facilities and has an automatic door. Loan MarketLoan Market mortgage brokers aren’t owned by a bank, they work for you. They have access to over 60 lenders and will work with you to find the right loan for your needs. Flat bush’s best sections for home hunters and developers This location is close by all amenities, in an excellent school zone, and the up-coming ormiston…
Waiata Shores is located in the Conifer Grove Primary School zone, just a safe walk from the Gosper Road footpath. There is also a brand new BestStart childcare centre opening in Waiata Shores opposite the new cafe on Gosper Road. Our light-filled homes are packed with quality features and provide a welcoming feeling of space.
- This location is close by all amenities, in an excellent school zone, and the up-coming ormiston…
- We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you and, if so, the fees will be disclosed to you prior to the request being actioned.
- These suppliers might store data on servers outside New Zealand.
- A brand new BestStart childcare center is opening in Waiata Shores, right next to the new cafe at Gosper Road.
Like many other businesses in New Zealand, we may rely on third party suppliers to provide specialised services such as web hosting, cloud computing technology and data storage services. These suppliers may store data on servers located outside New Zealand. It is not practicable to list every country in which such overseas recipients may be located.
What you can really buy in the few Auckland suburbs which are still priced under $1m – Stuff
What you can really buy in the few Auckland suburbs which are still priced under $1m.
Posted: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:00:00 GMT [source]
We may also collect personal information about franchisees during the course of business. During your website visit we may automatically collect certain aggregate information visit. We may, from time to time, use the information we collect to improve the quality of our website, enhance or tailor the information we offer, and make your experience on our website as valuable and efficient as possible. Calling all DIY kings & queens! If you are looking for your next project, and are willing to put in the work, this home is for you! Investors looking to invest in a rental or flip of a home are also encouraged to look at this property. This 80sqm property is being sold as-is, where is. It is located on a private driveway and has three bedrooms and a half.
Couple score $1m profit with $3m sale of lifestyle block – OneRoof
Couple score $1m profit with $3m sale of lifestyle block.
Posted: Fri, 20 May 2022 17:11:35 GMT [source]
The rear section of the fence is fully fenced with easy access gates and security. There is plenty of off-street parking, and even room for your own boat. Split over three comfortable and spacious levels, this townhouse https://rwmanukau.co.nz/properties/for-sale offers all the benefits of modern living, without the upkeep! Multi-level arrangements offer a great opportunity for a growing family, professional couple or larger family to spread out.
Do your research before purchasing an ‘as-is, where is’ property. There’s plenty of room on offer in this expansive home, with four bedrooms providing plenty of accommodation and multiple open-plan living areas contributing to the sense of space. Other notable highlights include the crisp, neutral decor, the heatpump, and double glazing throughout. This neat home has four bedrooms, a modern, well-designed kitchen, and a large bathroom.